Friday 8 May 2009

Friday night sewing

The news came today that Ofsted are going to be paying us a visit next Wednesday and Thursday. I'll still be on Jury Service. How lucky am I? I think we've been expecting them for a fair while and I think they've choosen a good time (for us - or at least my colleagues!) to come. Our Year 10s will be on work experience and our Year 12s left for study leave today. It's the people who have a full 6 lessons on those days with all Year 7, 8, 9 and 13 teaching (like my Head of Faculty!)

So, I decided I *needed* to do some sewing this evening. I made cards.

I hadn't been planning on making cards, but the Kid's Mail Swap got me thinking and half an hour later, they were done.


Made entirely out of scraps. I think a zig zag stitch may have been better, but I'm not very good at zig-zag and plus I quite like the 'rustic' feel to them.

Look familiar, lol?



No comments:

Post a Comment