Saturday 4 April 2009

Summer is on the way!

After a pretty gloomy start to the day, which resulted in us having to cut Buzz's walk short as it started to rain, it really brightened up around lunchtime. We spent around 3 hours out in the garden - I mowed, trimmed and tidied. Cara happily played with her water table and watered the (as yet, non-existent) flowers for me. She then insisted she wanted her pool filled with water, so we did that. She kept asking if she could get her feet wet, which I wasn't too keen on, but I compromised and made her put her Crocs on first so she wasn't just bare-foot. She clambered on it and exclaimed "it's freezing! Can we put some hot in?"



It makes me long for 'proper' summer. I'm going to get my finger out and make some more sun hats for her. In the meantime though, I've been looking at this fantastic tutorial for a twirly skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment