Friday 10 April 2009

Good Friday

Last year, on Good Friday, we visited the Rare Breeds Centre in Ashford where we saw the lambs, sheep, pigs and goats.



We were going to go there again today, but our car is a little bit poorly and so we didn't want to go too far in it. Instead, we decided to go to Leeds Castle as they had lots of Easter events on for children. When we got there, the queue was massive and wasn't moving very fast. With two young children (one of my neices came with us) both impatient to play in a park we decided to try the newly re-opened Kent Life just up the road instead. I'm really glad we did - it was fabulous. Live music, lots of lovely farm animals, lots to see and do and a fantastic outdoor park. The girls were having a great time - so great infact that Cara got carried away and wet herself. She was so upset bless her. A lovely lady near by offered us a spare pair of her son's pants, which was so kind of her, but we had some for her in the car. Unfortinately though, I hadn't taken any spare trousers, so our trip was cut short.

I bought an annual pass for myself though, which at £21 I thought was a bargain. I think we'll have another trip there next week to make up for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment