Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

I don't really tend to make resolutions as they never seem to stick. This year instead, I am making a list of things I would like to achieve. It's a work in progress, so I'll be adding to it as the year goes on.

One thing I'm hoping to do is to complete a photo a day project. I first started this back in 2007, but made it to the October before giving up. I started again in 2008 and managed a whole 365 photos, which I love looking back on. So...I decided to try it again. I'm not going to beat myself up too much about the quality of the photos, so I'm thinking most of them will probably be 'snaps'.

I was excited to start and even stayed up till midnight to take today's photo. I'm really proud of it!


Happy 2011 everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this picture on Facebook - it's lovely.

    Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete